Pii Rules/to-do list
From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Back to Pii Rules
The following things need to be done to the Pii Rules page:
- Standardise capitalisation
- We will preferably have little to none, and replace it with bold text most of the time.
- Fix section headings
- Section headings should not be capitalised or have their own numbers
- Separate out sections?
- It might be wise to have the different sections be different pages. If so, they should be made in the form of the to-do list—i.e., their titles should be Pii_Rules/Clans, for example
- Reformat lists and other markup so it looks better
- Links to clan pages
- Clan wikipages should be titled like so: Planet_Pii/Tiger_clan
- Fix existing links?
Other tasks that need to be done:
- Make a "Planet Pii" wiki category and perhaps have subcategories, like "Clans", etc.
- Import the maps to the wiki, and make them look nice.
Please strike through any completed tasks.