Really good salsa
- 1 jar of black bean and corn salsa (mild, medium, or hot—there are several good/cheap generic brands of this, including Wal-Mart, Safeway, and Kroger)
- 1 small/medium cucumber
- 1 small/medium tomato
- some fresh cilantro (half a bunch)
- some fresh green onions (~three stalks)
- 1 small/medium lime
- McCormick's lemon pepper (seriously, don't use anyone else's)
Dice cucumber and tomato and add to bowl. Chop cilantro (and green onions) finely and add to bowl. (Add spices.) Mix. Pour entire jar of salsa into bowl. Squeeze juice of lime into bowl. Mix everything in the bowl. Enjoy with chips.
This is also good as salsa con queso:
- Add large chunks of velveeta to salsa and microwave until it can be mixed up before adding vegetables.