From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of weird semantic reversals I've noticed.
- Originally referred to a group that was fighting for a law against corporate sponsorship of elections
- Now refers to the decision made against that group
- Now lots of examples of supporters of the original group using phrases like "We hate Citizens United", "Dump Citizens United", etc.
"People with a cold sound nasally"
- For people taking away protections for pre-existing conditions.
- "Let's hear it more for pre-existing medical conditions."