Quick and easy Stir-fry
From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Preparation / Ingredients
- Underboil ~½lb of spaghetti noodles, strain
- Peel and dice a potato (along with an onion, probably is good)
- Mix together 2tbsp soy sauce, 2tbsp water (or broth), 1tbsp vinaigre, 1tbsp of ambient wine, a pinch of brown sugar, ½tbsp of real maple syrup, ½tbsp of sriracha, and 1tsp cornmeal into a bowl or something
- Mix together a variety of spices (lemon pepper, garlic, ginger, corriander, tumeric, mustard seed, paprika, salt) into another bowl or something
- Other things you'll want before you fry:
- [grapeseed] oil
- (an egg)
- Heat big skillet (wok is better), add [grapeseed] oil
- When oil is hot, mix spice mixture into the oil
- Add potato (and onion), let fry a little
- (Probably a good time to crack an egg into the pan and let mix in and fry)
- Add frozen veggies [broccoli], mix and let sizzle and steam a little
- Add noodles, and on top, add soy-sauce mix
- Stir-fry until potatoes are fully cooked. Add a little more water (with a little salt and garlic or other additional spices mixed in) and/or soy sauce if the noodles start to dry out before everything's fully cooked.
- Let cool down a bit (not too much) and eat.
See Resources for more recipes.