From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- English Syntactic Musings - Interesting syntactic things in English
- JNW's English - Jonathan North Washington's idiosyncracies in the way he speaks English
- Pronunciations - Dialectical differences in people other than JNW
- Faux Genders - The discrepencies between Romance-language cognates' genders
- Kabaks and Kharbuzes - Several words for squashes and pumpkins and melons and watermelons in many of the world's languages are similar. Take a look.
- Turkic words in Yiddish - Beyond kabaks and kavanes
Back to Main Page