Things Jonathan Should Know About, But Doesn't
From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is a page for the cultural edification of Jonathan North Washington. Add anything you have been surprised Jonathan doesn't know about.
- Dennis Rodman (I knew he was a sports player)
- Andy Warhol
- "Out, Out, Damned Spot!"
- Waiting For Godot
- The Marx Brothers
- Samuel L. Jackson (I knew he was an actor?)
- Woody Allen
- Spike Lee
- Kevin Bacon
Baby Got Back OrneryboySorry, Aaron, I don't think this is a legitimate Thing That Everyone Should Know About. -Nat Ann Coulter
- Michael Crichton (I knew he was a writer, I think)
- John Grisham (I knew he was a writer)
- Abbie Hoffman
- Alice Walker
- Tenessee Williams
- And Hackawatha, too. Ask Mike for the whooooole thing.
Lolita(just some random bad movie? why do people think I should know about this?)
- "How 'bout no, Scott..." See here, search for "how 'bout no"
- Kurt Vonnegut
- Marlon Brando
- Karl Rove
And what about Things Jonathan Knows About, But Probably Shouldn't?