Basic Pizza Recipe
From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Dry ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼oz (1.5tsp) active dry yeast
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup warm water (110F/45C)
- 1 onion
- A couple cloves of garlic
- peppers, spinach, other toppings
- tomato sauce
- spices for sauce (sumak, basil, ..)
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, salt, sugar, and yeast) in a large bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (oil and warm water) together and add to bowl.
- (optional) Let rise for a while and push down.
- Spread out on a pizza pan.
- Bake at ~lowish light (375F/190C) for maybe 10 mins and take out of oven.
- Dice onion and garlic (sautee? prob not)
- Dice other toppings
- Mix spices into tomato sauce and spread over crust
- Distribute toppings evenly across tomato sauce
- Shred mozzarella, sprinkle evenly over toppings
- Put back in the oven at a higher light (450F/230C) for maybe 15 more minutes