From FireSpeakerWikiJump to navigationJump to search
These pages deal with Diachronic, Comparative, or Historical Linguistics.
Pages in category "Historical Linguistics"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Turkic lenition issues
- Turkic long vowels
- Turkic numbers
- Turkic sound changes
- Turkic sound correspondences
- Turkic words for new and again
- Turkic words for round and high things
- Turkic words in Yiddish
- Turkic words that shouldn't be as they are
- Turkic words with mysterious etymologies
- Turkic-Mongolic cognates